My name is Lauren Dollard, (previously Ms. DeLucrezia).I have been teaching children since 2010. I have taught Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten and First Grade. This is my third year teaching at P.S. 52. My passion is reading and I enjoy teaching my students how to become good readers and writers. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, going to the gym, cooking, and traveling. I look forward to having a great year with you and your child!
Remote Learning Schedule 10/5-10/9
This will be our schedule for next week, Monday, October 5, 2020 - Friday, October 9, 2020.
Please note Monday, Tuesday and Thursday will be in person school days for the children. They will receive homework to complete at home and it will be checked when they return to school.
The schedule below is for our remote learning days (Wednesday and Friday)
1. 8:45 - 9:20 - Meet for Orton-Gillingham Instruction.
2. Independent Reading - Your child may use Raz-Kids or a book of their choice.
3. 9:55 - 10:25 - Meet for Literacy Instruction.
4. Complete Literacy assignment.*
5. 11:00 - 11:30 - Meet for Math Instruction.
6. Complete Math Assignment. *
7. 12:15 - 12:30- Meet for Science/Social Studies Instruction.
* Assignments are located in Google Classroom under the Classwork tab.
**We will be meeting with students individually throughout the day. Please check your class dojo messages for your scheduled meeting time.**